HAHAHAHAH new blogskin yay! Finally! Hrm yeah as you all can see, it's still incomplete kind. too tedious cos you know, I'm no tech savvy and everything looks so complicated. I took a super long time to figure out the codes and place to put my tag and all. Argh. Anw, HOLIDAY
MOOD ALR!! Haha, just mood okay. Papers are not over yet BUT! There're 4 days' break before our next paper. LALALA. Anw good luck to the Econs ppl out there!!
Psst, they have paper tmr. =x
I WANNA GO SENTOSA!!! I NEED TO TAN BADLY. Hrm, as I was telling them I need a change man. Everything. Hrm. Takes time, money, effort, MANY MANY THINGS. Nvm I shall take my own sweet time. Oh ya, back to the subject. SENTOSA! Might be going with Steph to Sat. Just wanna tan, her accompaniment is more than enough. And she said she's so many things to tell me and update me. Cant wait man. I love catching up with Steph. Too bad fung cant join us. NVM. There'll still be a next time ya? Miss my girls badly..
After subwaying with them today, Jas and I went shopping! At..... TAMPINES MALL. Whao. Oh ya, and CS. Whoohoos FUN okay! Seriously, we're deprived of of it. Even TMCS can be fun. This attractive star-shaped necklace caught my eyes. But it cost a bloody $51 dollars ad $42 after discount. And it's only the pendent. Well, of cos I didnt buy in the end. Not enough cash PLUS it might be an impulsive decision. Sigh. And we went around looking for cosmetics. JAS, RMB OUR BIG DATE AFTER MID YEAR YEAH? :))))